Website Text Editor / Quality Control Specialist – Remote
Make money working from home
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by – APPLY NOW!!
DHATCH is searching for online content quality control assistants that can work efficiently from home – fully remote.
DHATCH is a remote-based firm comprised with a combined expertise of 45 plus years in digital marketing and open source development. We create websites for customers ranging in size from microenterprise to large corporations. Our business has rapidly expanded in the wake of Covid as the need for remote solutions have increased. DHATCH is headquartered in Southwest Washington, but operates fully remotely with our skilled global workforce.
About the Role
As a website content editor, you’ll be in charge of a number of amending tasks, such as:
- Ensure that there are no mistakes, misspellings, or erroneous information on hundreds of customer web pages.
- Examining client ad campaigns for compliance with the highest editorial standards.
- Providing quality assurance on the appropriateness of website design (does the page appeal to you? Does it appear to be reliable? Would you consider purchasing something from this website? What are your thoughts on the color combination? Is the call-to-action button (CTA button) easily identifiable, and so on).
- Is the online information about the client’s company current? Is the client’s phone number and address accurate? Is the client website findable on Google? Are their any bad reviews or incorrect categorization of client brand assets?
- Solid reading and writing in English language with basic understanding of social, and google search.
- Work from home is only available for those that have a consistent, fast internet connection.
- You must be self-motivated, reliable and can handle 10 to 40 hours a week working at a computer.
- Complete understanding of how to search google, explore websites, and check social media accounts is a must.
- Maintain a balanced and positive demeanor daily.
- You have an eye for detail and make objective decisions.
- Solid reading and writing skills in English.
Qualifications: Virtual Assistance, Quality Assurance, Reading, Writing and Editing.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ” Content Quality Control Assistant”. Applicants are expected to complete a remote skill test before consideration for this position.
Applicants who do not follow instructions or who do not pass the subsequent skill testing interview will not be considered for the job. Only those who are chosen will be notified. DO NOT SUBMIT MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION.
Hours: Freelance and part-time positions are available (8-20 hours per week). We have worldwide full-time roles available based on performance.